Ground Zero / Alan Gratz.Material type: TextPublisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2021Copyright date: �2021Edition: First editionDescription: 304 pages : illustrations ; 22 cmContent type:
- 9781338245752 :
- 1338245759 :
- World Trade Center (New York, N.Y. : 1970-2001) -- Juvenile fiction
- World Trade Center (New York, N.Y. : 1970-2001) -- Fiction
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Juvenile fiction
- Afghan War, 2001- -- Juvenile fiction
- Teenage boys -- New York (State) -- New York -- Juvenile fiction
- Teenage girls -- Afghanistan -- Juvenile fiction
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Fiction
- Afghan War, 2001- -- Fiction
- Survival -- Fiction
- New York (N.Y.) -- History -- 21st century -- Juvenile fiction
- Afghanistan -- History -- 21st century -- Juvenile fiction
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction
- Afghanistan -- Fiction
- [Fic] 23
- PZ7.G77224 Gt 2021
|Item type||Current library||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Books||Harrison Village Library||Y FIC GRA||Available||26179|
Brandon is visiting his dad on the 107th floor of the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001 when the attack comes; Reshmina is a girl in Afghanistan who has grown up in the aftermath of that attack but dreams of peace, becoming a teacher and escaping her village and the narrow role that the Taliban believes is appropriate for women--both are struggling to survive, both changed forever by the events of 9/11.
Ages 8-12. Scholastic Press.
Grades 4-6. Scholastic Press.
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.8 9 510304
There are no comments on this title.